Monday, March 18, 2013

Polyvore


           Polyvore is a website where you can post "sets", collages of clothes accessories, people, backgrounds, text, ect., and "collections", a collection of "sets". On Polyvore you can comment and like other peoples' creations, you can also add items to use in your "sets", follow other members, be followed, and once you are being followed by 30 members you can create up to five "groups', small communities where sets based around the same topic can be posted and have a moderator to make sure everyone is on topic. I have been a Polyvore member for over a year and I will post my "sets" and "collections" on this blog. Hope you enjoy it!



Click here to go
to Polyvore

Here are the sets I have so far I will post new sets further down the blog.







No comments:

Post a Comment